- Build respect and trust with students.
- Provide opportunities for students to create something of value.
- Allow students thinking space.
- Give students tinkering time.
- Share helpful advise and feedback.
- Model all forms of Citizenship.
- Use technology purposefully.
- Collaborate with other teachers.
- Keep trying new ideas and learn from the experience.
- Encourage deep learning and reflection.
The following are some principles to think about based on my learning at the @BIT2014 Conference.
Here is a copy of the PowerPoint Slides for my BIT2014 Conference presentation on Integrating Technology with Project Based Learning. The session is scheduled for Thursday, November 6 in room 101!
The following are some of the educational and business thinkers mentioned in my presentation on "Leveraging Technology to Enhance Experiential Learning" at the BringIT, Together2 (BIT14) Confrence. The "Lanyrd" Presentation Summary is http://lanyrd.com/2014/ecoo14/sddxxt/
I am a Business and Learning Strategies teacher at Port Credit Secondary School. Member of OSSTF Branch Executive and Communications and Education Services Committees. I also coach Basketball and Badminton and support the Chess and Grade 9 Boys Club.